Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mazumder Family Portraits | Seal Beach Pier

This was a really nice shoot for me. I got to go out to the beach and spend an hour with some really nice people and get some amazing pictures out of it. Christina is almost due so we had to make sure the weather didn't keep us from getting these shots.
When I arrived the weather was pleasant and as I waited for the time to shoot it got darker and windier and if you live around the coast the last two days have been very very wind. Never the less I had a great time with the Mazumders!


DSC_9792DSC_9835
DSC_9858
DSC_9788DSC_9805
DSC_9715
DSC_9759
DSC_9865

4 comments:

  1. Youre Photos are truely amazing and great...love all of youre work,and specially the onses from my little Familie...amazing and beautiful work,what more can one say,my compliments to you as a great Photagrapheur.
    Thank you for sharing them all,I enjoyed looking @ all of youre work,a superb job well done.!!!
    Catherine Roberts.
    Mom of Christina .!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Catherine. I really appreciate the complements. You know, its really great to work with nice people. It make my job a whole lot more enjoyable and fun. Your daughter and her family are great people. I hope this finds you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the very best family photos I've EVER seen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Alexander! That means alot.

    ReplyDelete